Longarm quilting services
I am pleased to offer longarm quilting services to help complement your quilt top. I believe that attention to detail combined with the highest quality materials creates amazing quilts. As an avid piecer myself, I know how much time, love and effort goes into making your quilt top. I would be honored to be given the opportunity to bring your project one step closer to a finished masterpiece.
Your top will be quilted in a clean, smoke-free home using my Innova longarm quilting machine. I use Superior Threads So Fine! #50 polyester thread and am pleased to offer Quilters Dream batting. I really love So Fine! for the way it blends into the quilt top and lets the quilting texture and your piecing shine through.
Simple or complex, contemporary or traditional together we can create a masterpiece!
Below is a listing of my services and pricing:
Free Motion Pantograph Quilting
2¢ per square inch
Free Motion Quilting
Edge to Edge
2.5¢ per square inch
Starts at 4¢ per square inch
$40.00 per piece
Batting - Quilter's Dream
15% off retail
Shipping & Handling
To help me provide the best quality quilting service to you there are just a few things you need to do to prepare your quilt top and backing fabric.
- Make sure your backing fabric is 3" - 4" larger than the quilt top on each side
- Make sure there are no loose threads or open seams
- Do not add any embellishments to the quilt until after it is quilted
- If your quilt back is directional make sure you indicate that
- Make sure your batting is also 3” – 4” larger than the quilt top on each side (Buy your own or I am happy to provide batting. I primarily use Quilters Dream 100% cotton deluxe loft, but can accommodate your preference if different.)
- Leave the top, batting and backing separate – they will be loaded onto the quilt frame separately and do not need to be pinned or basted together